Tribulus Terrestris benefits and side effects have long been known in the testosterone boosting and sexual dysfunction circles, but not a lot of people truly understand how this awkwardly named natural ingredient works. Often found in my top male enhancers list, I can honestly say I get lot’s of mail over the ingredient.
Like, how do you pronounce the name? And more importantly, does this ingredient work alone outside of a supplement?
If you want to hear it pronounced, go here (I doubt you came here for that, but hey, I’m here to please). In terms of the second question, yes, Tribulus Terrestris works as a lone ingredient, however, it works better when combined with a lot of other scientifically proven ingredients. Many people can attest to Tribulus Terrestris benefits and side effects, although, the side effects seem to be rather low in frequency. I’m not your doctor, so maybe talk to he or she.
What is Tribulus Terrestris?
Tribulus Terrestris is a puncture vine that not many people have ever heard about. Even though most haven’t caught wind of this interesting plant, it is commonly used around the world to treat a variety of medical conditions. Most commonly used as a diuretic, tonic, demulcent, aperient, and aphrodisiac purposes. The fruit can be used in painful micturition, impotence, cough, urinary diseases and heart disease.This herb is native to a few countries found mostly in the tropical areas of Asia, Europe, Australia and even Africa. The research done on this plant is scarce when it comes to interactions with the male body, but one thing is for sure, and that is its proven increase in production of testosterone.
Conducted tests of this plant have also shown that it works wonders as a libido booster as well. The interesting thing about Tribulus is that it also increases libido in a woman as well. Taken by a woman on a regular basis have shown fertility improvement, the disappearance of menopause symptoms, and the mood swings lessen or even disappear.
In this review of Tribulus Terrestris, I will try my best to provide you with the information you need to decide if this product or ingredient is right for you.
Tribulus Terrestris Benefits
- Proven to boost libido in males and females, and also has benefits to your health
- Several western university studies have shown that Tribulus Terrestris can benefit those who have a hormone imbalance. Regularity in taking this can stabilize those levels and in turn causing those menopausal symptoms to dissipate.
- TT improves your circulatory system. It’s difficult to have a very healthy circulatory system nowadays. We produce so much waste, including the food we eat and the things we inhale. TT helps eliminate that waste and expand blood vessels for a better blood supply. A trait that may be the reason for men to sustain longer and more powerful erections.
- The older you get the less sexually active you are. TT taken on a regular basis can help this problem
- TT is a great way to fix depression and unwanted mood swings. Depression comes with circumstance, which is understandable but more often caused by low hormone levels. TT taken regularly helps control those poor levels.
- Fights fatigue and helps boost energy
Tribulus Terrestris Side Effects
When following the recommendations for taking this herb, it has no side effects. Problems can occur when you take more than recommended with no breaks. If you do you could see these side effects:
- You may find yourself a little warmer than usual reported by some people. This can be a bit uncomfortable in high-temperature weather.
- TT can make some have problems sleeping or even make you restless. This plant boosts energy so if you work out to burn off the extra energy this problem can be eliminated.
- Increased heart rate is a side effect that can be easily fixed by lowering your dose. With a smaller dose, the accelerated heart rate should go away.
Taking Tribulus Terrestris
There are very specific doses and recommendations when taking Tribulus Terrestris. Even though anyone is advised to take it, you should always follow the dosage instructions if you want to avoid those few side effects.
- 750 mg -1250 mg 3 times a day and nothing more
- take this product for 3 months exactly (9 weeks)
- remember to break 2 to 4 weeks
- After the break continue your normal dosage (3 months) then keep that cycle going.
The older you get the less testosterone you have, and lower levels of libido are found in both men and woman. Taking Tribulus Terrestris can be useful for those with these occurring problems. You can and most likely will see an improvement in fertility as well. Just remember to follow the dosage instructions to avoid any unwanted side effects. This is crucial and shouldn’t be taken lightly.
This Ingredient is often found in Testo Boosters, and can be very effective. Always pay attention to your doses and find a high-quality source product and this ingredient or supplement will not let you down. I hope this review was helpful and thanks so much for reading!