Find the Best Testosterone Booster
IAST.net provides honest, fact-based testosterone booster reviews about the best supplements on the market -the ones that really work. We also provide general information on the hormone, as well as natural testosterone boosting techniques, popular ingredients and discuss the potential side effects. If you are looking to learn more about testo-boosting, you’ve come to the right place!
10 Reasons Why Testosterone Boosters Benefit the Body
- Aids in Building Muscle Mass
- Increases Strength and Stamina
- Aids in Preventing and Reversing Depression
- Reduces Fatigue and Dramatically Increases Energy
- Enhances Male Libido
- Promotes Healthy Erections and Overall Bedroom Performance
- Can Help Lower Cholesterol and Increase Heart Health
- Increases Overall Confidence and Sense of Well-Being
- Can Prevent Fat Storage
- Can Improve Memory and Concentration
The Low T Epidemic – The Decline of Testosterone
As men age, the body produces less and less testosterone. When men reach their late thirties and early forties, testosterone levels are dramatically lower than when they were in their twenties. The effects of Low T are numerous and can have a significant negative impact on a man’s quality of life. Supplementing with all-natural, quality testosterone boosters can have a dramatic impact on naturally triggering testosterone production in the body.
5 Symptoms of Low T
- Lack of Energy and Fatigue
- Low Sex Drive
- Inability to Achieve Quality Erections
- Difficulty Packing on Muscle
- Harder to Lose Fat
Why Natural Boosters Are Superior To Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Many men choose to get testosterone injections administered by a medical professional. And while testosterone injections can certainly produce genuine results, they are also risky and can produce very real side effects.
It is far superior and safer to trigger the body to produce testosterone on its own rather than injecting a foreign hormone into the body.
Potential Side Effects of Testosterone Injections and Gels
- Increased Risk of Heart Attacks
- Increased Risk of Stroke and Blood Clots
- Increased Risk of Prostate Cancer
- Can Lead to Irritability and Uncontrolled Anger
How to Choose the Best Testosterone Booster
Why invite the risks associated with Testosterone Replacement Therapy when you can naturally trigger the body to produce testosterone? Though it may take a little longer than injecting the hormone, it will ultimately promote overall health and well-being as opposed to a “quick fix”.
The key to choosing a good testosterone booster, and this may seem obvious, is to look carefully at the ingredients. Ask yourself the following…
“Are the ingredients clinically proven to increase testosterone?”
“Are they in high enough potencies to have an impact on the body?”
“Are the potencies of each ingredient disclosed on the label?”
“Is the supplement reasonably priced?”[hr]
We’ve Done The Research For You
We’ve spent the last few years researching and testing testosterone boosters. Due to the dramatic rise in popularity of boosters in the marketplace, it’s impossible to test each and every one.
However, if you know how to read a label, and provided the manufacturer discloses the “Supplement Facts” on their website, it’s relatively easy to determine a high-quality booster from an inferior one.
The key to identifying a good booster is twofold: Does it have the clinically-backed, proven testosterone ingredients? And are these ingredients in high enough potencies to really have an impact?
The Primary Ingredients Found in Quality Testosterone Boosters
- D-Aspartic Acid
- B-Complex Vitamins
- Vitamin D3
- Mucuna Pruriens
- Tribulus Terrestris
Though a quality testosterone booster may not have every one of these ingredients, it will have almost all of them.
In addition, the potencies should be high enough to make a difference. Many opportunistic manufacturers will have a lot of different ingredients on the label but they’ll be in such low amounts that they are worthless. You want to choose a booster that has at least 1,000 mgs of D-Aspartic Acid as this is probably the most important natural testosterone-boosting ingredient.
The Top Five Testosterone Boosters
Our painstaking research has led us to the following top rated legal testosterone boosters:
Why? – TestoTEK contains 12 ingredients and has higher potencies of three most critical t-boosting ingredients… D aspartic acid, vitamin D3 and zinc. It also costs less than the other top 5 in our list.
- With 12 total ingredients it is the most comprehensive t-booster we’ve reviewed
- It has exceptionally high potencies of test0-boosters
- It contains a high dose of zinc, vitamin d3 and d aspartic acid, the three most important ingredients
- It costs less than the other top-ranked boosters
- It lists the amounts of each ingredient on the label (not proprietary formula)
- A full 60-day money back guarantee
READ THE FULL REVIEW | ORDER TESTOTEK (with unique coupon code)
#2 Prime Male
Why? – One can make a strong argument that any of the top 3 ranked boosters could be #2. We put Prime Male at #2 because of the following reasons…
- It contains a high potent amount of D-Aspartic Acid
- It contains 300 mg of Mucuna Pruriens, a great testosterone booster and also plays a role in increasing libido. (TestoFuel contains no Mucuna Pruriens)
- Other than Mucuna Pruriens the other ingredients are identical to TestoFuel
- It also contains 2.8 grams of total nutrition per serving
- At $69.99 per bottle it is a little more than the others but you can save by buying in quantity
READ THE FULL REVIEW | ORDER PRIME MALE (with discount)
Why? – The top 5 boosters are extremely close in terms of quality and value. We chose Testogen as the second best testosterone supplement on the market for these reasons.
- It contains “The Big Three” in terms of natural testosterone boosting ingredients… D-Aspartic Acid, Zinc and Tribulus Terrestris
- The total potency of each serving is just under 3 grams – 2.9 grams – delivering the most nutrition per serving than any others
- The other ingredients are sound, proven ingredients such as B-Complex, Vitamin D3, Selenium, Ginseng and Fenugreek.
- Testogen lists the amount of each nutrient so you know exactly what you are getting per serving
- At under $55 per bottle it is less expensive than its competitors but delivers more, so the value is exceptional
READ THE FULL REVIEW | ORDER TESTOGEN (EXCLUSIVE COUPON: IAST10)
Why? – The difference between #3 and #4 is negligible but we gave the nod to TestoFuel because it has a higher amount of D-Aspartic Acid. Here’s some other factors…
- TestoFuel has the highest amount of D-Aspartic Acid in any testosterone booster we’ve reviewed
- The total potency per serving is almost as much as Testogen at 2.8 grams
- It contains the other important testosterone booster ingredients such as zinc, magnesium, b-complex and fenugreek
- Curiously it is missing Tribulus Terrestris
READ THE FULL REVIEW | ORDER TESTOFUEL (with discount)
#5 Testosterone Max
Why? – Picking the #4 ranked booster wasn’t as easy as picking #1. Here’s why we put Testosterone Max in this spot…
- Testosterone Max also contains “The Big Three” D-Aspartic Acid, Zinc and Tribulus Terrestris and has them in high potencies
- In fact, it is the exact same formula as Testogen but in slightly lower potencies
- At $59.99 per bottle it is slightly more expensive than Testogen and $10 less than TestoFuel(#3) and Prime Male(#1)
- The manufacturer of Testosterone Max, CrazyBulk has a comprehensive line of muscle-building formulas and a lot of credibility
- The product lists the amount of each nutrient so you know exactly what you are getting per serving
READ THE FULL REVIEW | ORDER TESTOSTERONE MAX (with discount)
Why Believe Us? Our Review Criteria
Let’s be honest. It’s hard to trust many review sites. A lot of “reviews” are simply pages of regurgitated sales copy of someone trying to make a commission.
We base our reviews on two factors…
#1 The ingredients, quality of ingredients and potencies of the ingredients that make up the formula.
The label never lies. This does not mean that manufacturers won’t try to manipulate or spin the label for marketing purposes. They do this all the time.
But at the end of the day, IAST.net understands what ingredients are going to promote natural testosterone boosting. We also know what quantities of these ingredients are necessary to achieve results.
We base our reviews predominantly on the ingredient make-up of the formula because again… The label always tells the truth.
#2 Our personal experience from using the formula and/or an exhaustive analysis of other people’s experience from using the formula.
Unlike the scientific method of analyzing the ingredients to determine a testosterone booster’s effectiveness, personal experience and other people’s testimonials, though disturbingly subjective, is still a useful tool to gauge the value of a product.
Our team actually practices what we type. We are testo-booster users. We are constantly trying new boosters and conducting our own research, using ourselves as the guinea pigs. But it’s impossible to personally use every booster for long enough periods of time to determine the true effectiveness.
We also rely on testimonials from other users and scour the Internet to find “legitimate” testimonials. (Legitimate being the key word.) We avoid the testimonials on the manufacturers sites because it goes without saying that these are ummm… biased.
However, using sophisticated search tools and a lot of elbow grease, we find dozens and dozens of honest reviews on message boards, Amazon, Yahoo, bodybuilding forums, etc. to get a “feel” for how people are responding to the product. Though not an exact science, it is “indicative” of the general attitude and feeling about a product. It also gives us insight into many companies Customer Service practices as many of these reviews talk about their experience in dealing with refunds, returns, billing issues, etc.
More Than Just Reviews | A Library of Testosterone Information
While it’s true, we write a lot of product reviews of brand name testo-boosters, we also have dozens of articles about how to naturally increase testosterone safely, the ingredients used in boosters, prescribed testosterone and more.
Some of our most popular articles are…
How To Buy Testosterone Boosters
Top Testosterone Boosting Foods
Testosterone Booster Side Effects
Do Testosterone Boosters Work?
Testosterone Booster Ingredients
5 Ways to Increase Testosterone Naturally
We believe that when you educate yourself about testosterone and testosterone boosters, you are less likely to get ripped off. It’s the give a man a fish; teach a man to fish principle.